Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Don't Crap On My Newsfeed

There are many conundrums in life such as the existence of God, understanding the opposite sex or did we really walk on the moon?

But the biggest mind puzzle of all is why others put pictures of their children using the pot or a description of their bowel movement on Facebook! Nothing turns my stomach more than scrolling through the newsfeed to read how many times your child went #2 in a day. And God forbid, you give more detail than that.

I am not making this up. This is a real quote from a real mother:

 "Big girl learning all about her big girl potty! And she pee peed in it!"

I want to say to all you stay-at-home moms: I'm glad you're able to be home with your children. But be productive and clean the kitchen or cook dinner while your husband is bringing home the bacon.

My child is my dog. Do you really want a live feed of his daily dumps? 




No comments:

Post a Comment