Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ban the Railroads

I never once claimed this blog would be the least bit profound. However, I hope in some tiny way you've been enlightened to a new understanding of douche bags and their sly tactics, Facebook and creepy stalkers or the need to ban parents and their potty trainers on social media. 

My newest pet peeve is bad photography, particularly ridiculous railroad photo ops. Why is it that every band or artist thinks it's "cool" to take a picture straddling railroad tracks? (Except for the exception of Johnny Cash seen below).

Now, he can straddle railroad tracks.


I'm not exactly sure when this fad occurred. But find a field... Let's bring back the field! Or maybe a brick wall? Oh, better yet, graffiti! That's it! 

I beg you... Please ban railroad photography- for the love of God! 















No comments:

Post a Comment